Monday, August 25, 2008

Who Did It Better?? - The Jacksons vs. Troop - "All I Do Is Think Of You"

From time to time I will be comparing songs that more than 1 artist has recorded. For this first one i will be comparing one of the dopest slow joints of all time (in my opinion). Alot people don't know that The Jacksons and a young teenage Michael Jackson originally recorded "All I Do Is Think Of You". It was on their 1975 Moving Violation album, their final album with Motown. Troop smashed the song too on their second album, Attitude, in 1989. Young Michael is very dope on the song. I think Troop added a little bit more to the song but sang it almost identical to the original. I really don't know who's version is better. I like both. You be the judge.

The Jacksons - All I Do Is Think Of You (1975)


Troop - All I Do Is Think Of You (1989)

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: